Rwanda Safari Module
The Country of 1,000 hills is a beautifully green, lush and red gem of East Africa where roads are in good condition, wildlife is returning and the decades since the genocide have been used to rebuild a nation with pride and responsibility.
Rwanda is most known for its gorillas and many visitors will skip the rest of the country, favoring other parks in East Africa instead for their Big Five experience. With the reintroduction of animals back in Akagera since 2013, Rwanda is poised to be the next tourism success in a continent that sure needs one.
why visit rwanda
- The Captivating Mountain Gorillas Of Rwanda
- Footsteps Of Famed Primatologist Dian Fossey
- World-Class Hiking & Trekking
- Primates, Primates, & More Primates!
- Kigali: The Heartbeat Of Modern Rwanda
- The Cultural People Of Rwanda
- Rising From The Past
- Unique & Unforgettable Beach Escape
- Central–East Africa’s Renewed Safari Destination
- Birding Paradise